Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My extremely dumb self -_-'

So basically, this is how it goes. (again, i don't wanna be blurting out my feelings to anyone so I'm posting it on my weird blog/diary & I'm gonna be mixing it with some vernacular language)..
on Valentines Day, well the day before that, i kinda decided nga mag hatag ug letter niya. I wasn't even sure if ako e hatag kay I am not that type of person to do stuffs like that. & oh by the way, here's the first try for the letter, I had to make another one because i misspelled his name. lol. XD so yea, that is the first failed  letter: 


On Valentines Day, I asked my classmate(HS)/room mate to give it to him in whatever ways but I wasn't really sure if I would give it to him, really! ga duha2 ko. I was gonna get it back pero huli na ang lahat na ibigay na agad agad ang letter, well my classmate(HS)/room mate handed it to my other classmate in HS who was his friend and dorm mate. booooooom! and my world eventually exploded. I didn't put my name man pud, just to have him thinking who gave him that (hopefully no one would find out about this blog/diary) lol. XD anyways, so yea. I had to laugh at what I just did. He kept on asking daw kung from who it was, hahahaha! i hope he wouldn't know. But now, I received a news that somebody gave him chocolates on Valentines and they talked and even gi hatod pa niya somewhere ang girl. aaaweee. and he even told the girl nga mag tagad na sila sugod ato. aaaweee again. he is such a kind person! considering others' feelings. :D but then, I feel sooo.. I don't even know what I feel right now. It seems like I'm gonna blow up or smth. -_-' I don't have any right to feel angry, or anything. maybe just sad? haaaay. ambot! so that was God's purpose of letting me give the letter to him even if nag duha2 ko. cguro, God wanted me to get the same opportunity he gave to that girl who gave him chocolates. God just wanted to be even. But whatever plans he has for me and niya. I don't know. I just trust God. that's all! but now, pde mag maoy magpa ka OA. human na btaw ko ug assignment wala pud koi study'hanan. kay bsag nag crush2 ko tawn naniguro pud ko'g skwela. haha. pka sad sah ko ron -_-' kay murag mu boto na ako kasingkasing tungod ha iya. :'( oh vits. T______T

No comments:

Post a Comment